- Labor Market and Workforce Information
- Connections with government and community agencies
- Connections with local educational and training institutions
- Assistance in the recruitment and/or hiring of individuals with disabilities
- Connect with other Internet resources.
- Technical assistance concerning state and
federal labor laws, pre-employment inquiries, and
equal opportunity/affirmative action information.
- Access required posters for display at your business.
- Facility use in recruitment efforts with access to telephones, fax machines, copiers and internet.
- Targeted and customized job fairs and recruitment
- Migrant and seasonal farm worker services.
To connect with these services, simply e-mail our office in Eastpoint or
Many of our services are also available on-line:
Connect with Job Seekers on the Internet
Recruitment through the Baltimore County Workforce Development Centers is quick and easy with no charge to
the employer or job seeker. Automation allows your openings to reach candidates conducting their own job search.
Maryland Workforce Exchange is Maryland's source for information and services for job seekers and employers.
Post openings and search resumes at no cost to you. Entering postings in the Maryland Workforce Exchange will
also post to America's Job Exchange and
This posts your job opportunity to a larger audience and offers national exposure of your position(s) to
qualified job seekers.
The Baltimore County Workforce Development Centers have dedicated veteran staff working exclusively with
veterans to help reduce your training and recruiting costs. Services include: hiring assistance to federal
contractors, information concerning Uniform Services
Employment and Reemployment Rights Act (USERRA),
Reintegration Project (Grant Information) and other information pertaining to veterans hiring.
Connect with Incentive Programs
Money saving incentives on wages and taxes can be obtained through special programs.
Federal and State Tax Credits reduce an employer's
cost of doing business and require little paperwork. The success and growth of these credits for private-sector
employers depend on a strong public-and private-sector partnership.
If you are receiving Community
Development Block Grant (CBDG) incentives, the Maryland One-Stop Career Center can assist in recruiting low
to moderate income applicants. The Department of Business
and Economic Development can also assist your business with additional financing programs.
Connect with Training Programs
Training incentives available through the Workforce Investment Act may include: On-the-Job Training
(OJT), cooperative programs (workplace & instruction), skills upgrade training, entrepreneurial, occupational skills, job readiness, and customized training. For more information, contact
County Workforce Development System.
Community Colleges of Baltimore
County - Offers a wide variety of non-credit educational opportunities through
the Continuing Education & Training Division of Community Colleges of
Baltimore County. Courses in almost any subject area desired by local
businesses, agencies and groups can be custom designed to fit your needs.
Connect with Workforce Data
As part of the Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing, and
Regulation, the Baltimore County Workforce Development Centers can put you in touch with DLLR's
Labor Market Analysis and Information office for free information concerning labor trends and market
conditions within the state.
Report New Hires
The Maryland New Hire Registry provides employers with
an efficient method of reporting new employees and accessing information about the Maryland New Hire Registry.
- WebTax - Your secure on-line
source for employer information
- File and Pay your taxes on-line
- File prior quarter tax returns
- WebWage - allows even large employers to file on-line
- Change your address
- Review and print quarterly benefit charge statements
- Review your account history
- Review and print annual rating notices
- Request to close your account
- Submit a Request for
Separation Information Online
- E-Wage Filing - File your wage records via secure E-Mail
Employer Account Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Employer UI information
- Employment Related Posters
- Employer's Quick Reference Guide -
Everything an employer should know about unemployment insurance
- Business Transfer Report - Use this
report to notify DLLR when transferring workforce or payroll from one business entity to another.