Licensing - Cosmetologists
The Code of Maryland Regulations (COMAR) 09.22.01.01 B (2) requires all licensees and registrants to affix a current picture to their licenses. Failure to comply may result in disciplinary action.
We encourage you to report, in writing, any unlicensed activities. We need your help to ensure professionalism in the fields of barbering and cosmetology.
- License Requirements
- About Electronic Licensing
- Apply for an Original License
- Apply for an Original Apprentice Permit
- Apply for an Original Salon Permit
- Renew a License
- Renew a Salon Permit
- Apply for Licensure by Endorsement (Reciprocal)
- Request a License Certification
- Request a Duplicate License
- Change Your Information
- Military Veterans and Families — Learn About Expedited Licensing