The MOSH outreach office provides free safety and health resources for Maryland employers and employees. These include publications, video lending library, and seminars on a variety of topics. The outreach office also fulfills speaker requests on an “as available” basis to professional and trade associations, organizations, and other groups.
Employers and employees can request free posters, fact sheets, quick cards, checklists, and other resources at the following link:
MOSH Publication Request
Maryland-Specific Safety Regulations
MOSH has supplemented the adopted federal safety standards with requirements unique to Maryland. Outreach also provides free copies of these specific safety standards and regulations by request. Further information about MOSH specific requirements are located at the following link:
MOSH Specific Safety Regulations
DVD Lending Library
MOSH maintains a library of DVDs on a variety of occupational and construction safety topics. Titles can be rented for 10 days free-of-charge. Complete a rental agreement and request DVDs at this link:
DVD Lending Library Request
MOSH outreach provides speakers for professional and trade associations, employer and employee organizations, and other groups. Please request as far in advance as possible so MOSH can determine if it can be fulfilled. If you would like to request a speaker, please complete this online form:
Public seminars are currently not being offered at the moment but should be resuming soon.
Please continue to check this page for updates and a schedule will be posted on this site when they resume.
MOSH Outreach does NOT provide the following types of training:
- To meet the formal training requirements of MOSH safety and health standards. It is the responsibility of each employer to provide required training to employees.
- To comply with the training time requirements of specific MOSH standards.
- On specific work processes or equipment operations, such as scaffolds and cranes.
- As part of an informal conference or for abatement of a citation issued to an employer.
- To employees of fee-charging consultants or as part of a service a private consultant offers to an employer.
Additional Safety and Health Training Information
Division of Labor and Industry
Maryland Occupational Safety and Health (MOSH)
10946 Golden West Drive, Suite 160
Hunt Valley, MD 21031
Directions to the Hunt Valley Training Center