Skip to Content Accessibility Information

License Status Changes - Home Improvement Commission

Make the following changes online — Electronic Licensing:
Change Control of Ownership or Management of Home Improvement Contractor
Change of Address of Home Improvement Contractor
Change Name of Home Improvement Contractor

Change Status of Home Improvement Contractor
Change Trade Name of Home Improvement Contractor
Change Type of Business Entity of Home Improvement Contractor

For the following changes, contact the Commission:
Contractor Trade Name
Type of Business Entity (e.g., Sole Proprietorship, Partnership, Limited Liability Company or Corporation)

Salesperson Transfer Form (Word)
Transfer or add a Salesperson's license to Home Improvement Contractor's business

Name Change Request (Word)
Change the Trade Name of a Home Improvement Contractor

Address Change Request (Word)
Change of Address for a Home Improvement Contractor or Salesperson

Please Note: Persons holding home improvement licenses must notify the Executive Director of the Commission of any change of control in ownership or management or a change of address within 10 days of the change by certified mail return receipt requested.

If there is a name change, the Commission must receive legal proof of the change before the Commission's records can be changed. If you want a new license reflecting these changes, you must submit your current license(s), legal proof of change of name and insurance certificate reflecting the name change.