Office of Fair Practices - Maryland Department of Labor
The Office of Fair Practices administers the Maryland Department of Labor's comprehensive Equal Opportunity Program, including: Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Program Education and Training Programs; Cultural/Ethnic Diversity Programs; the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)/504 Program; and the MD LABOR Volunteerism Program.
The Office of Fair Practices (OFP) ensures nondiscrimination and equal opportunity within all programs and activities conducted by or through the Maryland Department of Labor and ensures equitable access to departmental employment, service, contracting and other opportunities.
Filing A Complaint (Word)
Any Maryland Department of Labor employee, applicant for employment, or beneficiary who believes that he/she has been subjected to unlawful discrimination by an employee, policy or practice of this Department must complete the complaint form. Retort against or interference with individuals filing a complaint or participating in an investigation is also strictly prohibited.
- Maryland Department of Labor's Non-Discrimination Policy
Non-Discrimination Complaint Procedure
- Maryland Department of Labor's Sexual Harassment Policy
Sexual Harassment Complaint Procedure
- Americans with Disabilities Act
- Equal Opportunity is the Law
Oportunidad Igual es la Ley
- Limited English Proficiency (LEP)
For more information, contact staff in the Office of Fair Practices.
- Director and ADA/504 Officer: Yvette Dickens - 410-230-6326
- Deputy Director and EEO Specialist: Robert Goodman 410-230-6324
- Administrative Specialist: Sharon K. Thomas - 410-230-6328
- EEO Training Specialist: Keith Merkey 410-230-6327
Maryland Department of Labor
Office of Fair Practices (OFP)
1100 North Eutaw Street, Room 306
Baltimore, Maryland 21201
Maryland Relay 7-1-1