Skip to Content Accessibility Information

Name/Address Change - Athletic Commission

Licensees must notify the commission of any name change or change of mailing/e-mail address. Changes can be made by completing the change request form (Word) and sending it:

Maryland Department of Labor
Division of Occupational and Professional Licensing
Maryland State Athletic Commission
1100 N. Eutaw St
Room 121
Baltimore, MD 21201

There is NO fee for address/name changes.

Name Changes
If you change your name, you must provide a copy of the appropriate court document or marriage license and e-mail/fax it to the commission. E-mail the document(s) to the address above, or fax them to 410-962-8483.

Failure to notify the commission of address changes in a timely manner can prevent license renewal notification.