Forms and Fees - Architects
- Continuing Professional Competency Reporting Form (Word) - For licensees to list all the pertinent information about the 24 LUs earned over a renewal period.
- Continuing Professional Competency Application for Course Approval (Word) - For Use by Education Providers Only
Fees are set by Law and Regulation and are subject to change with public notice given.
- License fee (including renewal): $76
- Architect Emeritus license fee: $50
- Permit fee (business entity) (including renewal): $100
- Nonrefundable application fee:
Reciprocal license: $50
Original license or permit $35
- Reinstatement fee for expired license (individual only): $100
- Verification fee: $10
- Replacement fee (lost certificate): $20
- Examination costs: In addition to the nonrefundable initial application fee, an applicant for the appropriate licensing examination shall pay the NCARB fees directly to them.