Public Meetings - Maryland Racing Commission
The Maryland Racing Commission will hold a Public Meeting on Tuesday, April 12, 2016 at 5:30 P.M. at the proposed Boonsboro Satellite Simulcast Betting Facility located at 7700 Old National Pike, Boonsboro, Md. 21713 to consider public comments on the application submitted by the Maryland Jockey Club of Baltimore City for a permit to operate a Satellite Simulcast Betting Facility. For any further information please contact the Maryland Racing Commission Executive Director J. Michael Hopkins at 410-296-9682.
Commission Meeting Agenda -
March 15, 2016
- Approval of February 16, 2016 Minutes.
- Ratification of a Telephone Poll Conducted February 22, 2016 regarding the Satellite Simulcast Betting Permit for the Maryland Jockey Club.
- Ed Martin- President, Association of Racing Commissioners International.
- Maryland Jockey Club – Requests Laurel and Pimlico Spring Race Meets.
- Maryland Jockey Club Update.
- Legislative Update.
- VLT Report.
- Public Comments.
- Next Commission Meeting – April 19, 2016.