Public Meetings - Maryland Racing Commission
The Maryland Racing Commission will hold a Public Meeting on Thursday February 11, 2016 beginning at 6:00 PM at the Maryland State Fairgrounds located at 2200 York Road, Timonium, Maryland, 21093 to consider public comments on the application submitted by the Maryland Jockey Club of Baltimore City for a permit to operate a Satellite Simulcast Betting Facility at the Maryland State Fairgrounds. For any further information please contact the Maryland Racing Commission Executive Director J. Michael Hopkins at 410-296-9682 or e-mail at Mike.email@example.com.
Commission Meeting Tentative Agenda -
January 19, 2016
- Approval of December 15, 2015 Minutes.
- Medication Policy and Review Committee.
- Regulation 09.10.03 - Final Approval – Gaba.
- Maryland Jockey Club – Racing Facility Redevelopment Fund Request.
- VLT Report.
- Public Comments.
- Next Commission Meeting – February 16, 2016 Laurel Park.
- Executive Session – Legal Advice – Procurement.
- Hearing: Phyllis Copeland – 15-MRCH-03