Public Meetings - Maryland Racing Commission
September 20, 2018
The Great Frederick Fair
- Approval of June 28, 2018 Minutes.
- Ms. Colby Hubble – Great Frederick Fair.
- Maryland Jockey Club – Ratify Fall Racing Meet and Stake Schedule.
- Maryland Bred Fund – Ratify Fall Stakes and Award Disbursements including Maryland Million.
- Cecil County Breeders Fair, Inc. – Request for 2019 Racing Day – May 25, 2019.
- Public Comments.
- Next Commission Meeting October 25, 2018 – Laurel Park.
- Maryland Jockey Club Application – Satellite Simulcast Betting Permit.
A portion of this meeting may be closed pursuant to the General Provisions Article Annotated Code of Maryland, §3-305(b).
The Maryland Racing Commission will hold a public meeting on Thursday, September 20, 2018, at 12:30 p.m. in the administrative office at the Great Frederick Fair located at 797 East Patrick Street, Frederick, Maryland 21701 to consider public comments on the application submitted by the Maryland Jockey Club of Baltimore City for a permit to operate a satellite simulcast betting facility at 5400 Holiday Drive, Frederick, Maryland 21703. For any further information please contact the Maryland Racing Commission Executive Director J. Michael Hopkins at 410-296-9682.