Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Career Pathways and Work and Learn Models Workgroup Overview and Notes - Workforce Development & Adult Learning
The work group’s purpose is to ensure the full integration and alignment of Adult Education and Family Literacy activities, funded under Title II of WIOA, with the activities of the other Core Programs named in WIOA and other partner programs designated in Maryland.
The work group’s mission is to identify best practices for achieving the integration and alignment of core and partner programs envisioned in WIOA. Additionally, the work group will suggest strategies addressing any challenges to the integration and alignment of activities, including but not limited to funding gaps. Assurance of non-duplication of services for eligible populations will also be addressed.
- Agenda - September 18, 2015 meeting
- Agenda - August 21, 2015 meeting
- Agenda - July 10, 2015 meeting
- Agenda - June 12, 2015 meeting
- Agenda - May 29, 2015 meeting
- Agenda - May 15, 2015 meeting
- Agenda - May 1, 2015 meeting