Skip to Main Content

Duplicate Wage Claims - Employment Standards Service (ESS)

Please be sure that your claim is complete as an employee may only file one claim against the same employer regarding the same transaction or occurrence arising from the same series of related events. Once the Employment Standards Service has issued a final determination and closed a claim, it cannot be reopened or appealed. If an employee is dissatisfied with the determination, the only remaining recourse is to file suit in the appropriate court of law.